We set lofty goals for ourselves and then spend a large part of our time striving to attain them. What takes so long to get to where we want to go is that nothing is easy. Choices have to made. Our blog is intended to connect you to Rotary and inspire you to service.
Home » Blog
- Inaugural Programs of Scale Grant Honors Those Leading Malaria Treatment Efforts in Zambia
- $15.5 million gift will fund new Rotary Peace Center in Middle East or North Africa
- 11 eco-friendly service projects around the world
- Canadian Rotary members assist with COVID-19 vaccinations and feeding families
- Nonprofits Make Gains in Measuring Their Impact