Kim Ramhit has taken over the job of VIP/Volunteer Coordinator this school year. Kim has worked in Manatee County as well as other district schools in Sarasota County. For the last six years she has been working at Tuttle, first as an ESE teacher, and then as a 1st Grade Homeroom teacher.
Weekly Meeting Calendar Update:
- Tuesday 10/9/18: “Cheers” Oktoberfest celebration at the home of Brigitte Burdick, 592 Juan Anasco Drive, Longboat Key. Start time is 5 p.m. and the cost is $15.
- Tuesday, 10/16/18: Manatee Meals On Wheels Plus The Food Bank of Manatee — Diana Dill, VP of Development
- Tuesday, 10/23/18: No meeting
- Tuesday, 10/30/18: No meeting
- Tuesday 11/6/18: Final planning for November 11th Veterans Day celebration, Harbourside Ballroom, Bay Isles
- Tuesday, 11/_13/18: No meeting
- Tuesday, 11/.20/18: Catered holiday event at the historic Sarasota home of Philippe Koenig
- Tuesday, 11/27/18: No meeting
- Tuesday, 12/4/18: Holiday party (location to be confirmed)
- Tuesday, 12/11/18: District Governor, Sandra Hemstead
- Tuesday 12/18 & 12/25: No meeting
ATTENTION ALL AMAZON USERS: Did you know that you can easily select the Rotary Foundation as your Amazon charity and a percentage of everything you spend will be donated in your name? It’s so easy to do – click here to set it up. BE SURE TO SELECT THE ROTARY FOUNDATION OF ROTARY INTERNATIONAL in Evanston, IL, as your selection.